ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University596 Pages Gary Rosenzweig(Author)
- Using Flash and ActionScript 3.0
- ActionScript Game Elements
- Basic Game Framework: A Matching Game
- Brain Games: Memory and Deduction
- Game Animation: Shooting and Bouncing Games
- Picture Puzzles: Sliding and Jigsaw
- Direction and Movement: Air Raid II, Space Rocks, and Balloon Pop
- Casual Games: Match Three and Collapsing Blocks
- Word Games: Hangman and Word Search
- Questions and Answers: Trivia and Quiz Games
- Action Games: Platform Games
- Game Worlds: Driving and Racing Games
- Card Games: Higher or Lower, Video Poker, and Blackjack
- 3D Games: Target Practice, Racing Game, and Dungeon Adventure
- Building Games for the iPhone
as part of your membership you get:
- live help when you get stuck.
- Reviewed homework.
- Code reviewe by your assigned trainer.
Act now while we have available seatingOur on line school is private, affordable and interactive with trainer support.
Act now save your seat before someone else takes yours.